Thursday, July 7, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe dishes at the end of Harry Potter

There are only a few weeks left until the last gesture of Harry Potter (sad, we know). But before that the world comes to an official end, Daniel Radcliffe sat with us to the plate in the life of Harry Potter (and if a kiss between Rupert and Hermione finally comes to fruition).

So, the Radcliffe have to say about the end of the era of Potter?

More information: Daniel Radcliffe on last day of filming for Potter: "I cried like a child"

When asked if there would not really be no more Harry Potter films, Radcliffe joked, "really is coming to an end." "I'm kind of waiting for someone to graffiti 'Finally' or something next to it."

The convo not all the jokes for the thesp of 20 years of age, however. Radcliffe took a serious turn, pointing out that his experience in Potter has been very beneficial for him as an actor.

"I feel that it has been a huge learning curve and I have had the luck to work with some of the best players in the world," said Radcliffe. "I am to some extent I've been at the school of cinema/drama best that anyone could want because there is no better way to learn something than to do it."

With regard to its opinion on the outcome of last of the series of films flick...

"It was really very satisfied", said Radcliffe with a smile. "I was very nervous going due to not had been satisfied then probably it would have been in a downward spiral and that probably would have could not enjoy so much." But fortunately it was simply delighted and very proud, and is a very good film. "I think that Alan rickman offers a performance of the film of his career in the film".

And while Radcliffe gives any of the surprises of the film, playing kiss of Ron and Hermione in the film.

"It is good that it is there but it did not last," said Radcliffe. "I am sure that Ron and Hermione will receive a big applause from the audience, and should, have been waiting long enough to see the case." "But the nice thing is the part after secede and start to laugh, I can see that it is only Rupert and Emma."

That trio has grown together, we could not help but to ask him what was his now favorite playing the precocious Wizard.

"I think that for a time gave assumed that I was playing a great hero," said Radcliffe. "I had to remind myself that is not very common in the career of an actor that you get to play action heroes, and there was a time in the second film that I got it broke through the water in a ring of fire, and I actually did that." And I thought, if my career continued for another hundred years, probably not get to do it. "Therefore, it was very well".

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: part two hits theaters on July 15.

Photos: Flick picks - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: part 2


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment