Monday, July 18, 2011

Heidi Klum: Michael Kors jokes my Minis are "Long horn"

Heidi Klum, Glamour CoverGlamour

Lady Leggy Heidi klum never met a minidress that she didn't like.

And that makes great fodder for companion of Michael korsProject Runway host fashion designer.

When Glamour requested that its August cover girl if show mentor Tim gunn never gives their style advice, Heidi replied: "no." It is so nice, he would never say, ' why are you using that?' "

However, added the former supermodel, "Michael is a little more... well, always jokes with me." It says that my skirts are really short. It is called tube length. "They mock me".

LOL. Tim usually has the best lines, but is a good zinger, M.K.!

So what Heidi plate on?

Heidi Klum ?Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

For starters, the reality with the mostest television presenter does not plan to leave at any time prior to his show: "I will be 80, walking with a stick of the track."

And Heidi also spilled about their sexy bedroom secrets.

"There is no nothing wrong with a nice garter belt," he said. "I'm not saying that you have to put a stick in his bedroom and start swinging beams". "But I love sometimes!"

We are confident that hubby seal , loves too much.

What do you think of hemlines Heidi supershort? They weigh below!

Photos: Leggy ladies Hollywood


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment