Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe reveals battle with drink: "became so dependent on Alcohol to enjoy those things"

Daniel RadcliffeJamie McCarthy/WireImage.com

The last Harry Potter film comes to theaters on July 15, but don't expect star Daniel radcliffe to cover back in celebration.

The face of the franchise reveals in a new interview with U.K. GQ which had a secret addiction to alcohol, saying that the mag became "rely" on it to have a good time.  Fortunately, took account of the treacherous route ran down and began a life style dry last year before reached his habit out of control...

Photos: Flick photos: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: part 2

Radcliffe admits that its consumption began during the filming of Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince, the sixth film in the series. Your poison of choice? Whisky. "There were some years when I was so in love with the idea of living in some kind of life style of the famous person is not really appropriate for me," he said to GQ.

So where were the paparazzi photos that always seems to accompany our fallen teenage idols? Radcliffe says he was lucky, because he was never photographed fell drunk. "Actually I have distance with that because there were many cases when it fired a paparazzi who could have taken," said.

Aware that he had a problem, the star of Harry Potter began to live a sober life in August 2010. "I'm really enjoying the fact that I can have a relationship with my girlfriend where I'm really nice and I'm not f--King completely all the time." It is no shame in enjoying the quiet life. "And it has been the realization of the last few years for me."

And don't bother waiting for photos of Radcliffe falling off the wagon. It insists that its new quiet lifestyle is here to stay. "As I would love to be a person who is going to parties and has a couple of drinks and have a nice time doesn't work for me." I would sit at home and read or go out to dinner with someone, or speak of only rather someone love, or talk to someone who makes me laugh. "

And there's more you enjoyed a long and successful career, Daniel. So please follow the steps to make sure that you are going to have one!

WATCH: Daniel Radcliffe dishes at the end of Harry Potter


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment