Saturday, June 18, 2011

Why are Chris Brown and Frank ocean going on from Twitter? (Comparison of Ike Turner, perhaps?)

Chris Brown, Frank Ocean

Frank Micelotta/Getty Images

Eye, people, we have found a nasty feud on our radar!


It seems that things are getting strong between chris brown and above and eating Frank Ocean odd future Wolf Gang kill them all (or most acceptable odd future or OFWGKTA) on Twitter waves.


The two (well, mainly Chris) began to go early today and was quite the program of 140 characters or less.


Here is how it all started...


Further information: Battle of Video! Justin Bieber & Chris Brown vs. Lady Gaga


Apparently C.Breezy was trying to help Ocean until their sales of Mixtape by tweeting, "I f--k wit Frank Ocean!" "Reminds me of a young James fauntleroy or Kevin cossum."


"Novacane" singer responded, but wasn't the adulatory thanks that Brown may have expected.


"I f--wits ks chris brown, reminds me of a young sisqo or ike turner," wrote the ocean.


UH-OH. (Do finalTina turnerex husband was not exactly known for being a gentleman, remember?)


As previously done on Twitter, Brown was. Well, we have some of the tweets for you here, but they are quite offensive.


"@ frank_ocean is a compliment that bitch ass n - a." All claim to be the devil to meet him, "the artist fame criticized her top and eat."


Ocean does not agree and replied: "I simply don't like overlapping comments". This is true of all im. "


And, then, Brown, shot "F--k odd future!" Be sure and ' All cover n - s stick I chess out when u talk about me...It is not any battery on my back! Or just get in - n - s! Don't let that pills you will I head! I was tryna help n sale - a. You f - clown n! You and @ f - ktyler would be great preceded by planet of the apes! "


And then, another Member of the OFWGKTA crew jumped in.


Do Tyler tweeted, "@ chrisbrown what is wrong Christopher"? Amber Rose "He stole his style Bro Bro?"


"do @ chrisbrown why are you mad Tho?" You're really, largest which us Christopher. "You act as you would like to eat soup, it is not a model"?


Yeesh! This was a while, with Brown finally get some tweets from reflection itself.


"To all my fans, sorry these n ignorant ass-, as I got to level" he tweeted at around 4 p.m., when he became a well-known compatriot.


"@ thegame bro these n - s are fragile," he tweeted to rapper the game.


"The world is crazy." Do these n - like talking about s - t, the worship of the devil and home s - wit t me and I'm the bad guy? F - hilarious King, "Concerted Brown few moments ago." Do "and" All want to know why I'm always in some shit "? Becuz people continually f--k wit you. "


Well, I think it's safe to assume that no collaboration between Chris Brown and OFWGKTA there is?

0 comments:

Post a Comment