Monday, June 20, 2011

Nick Lachey: A wild and crazy bachelor party?

Vanessa Minnillo, Nick LacheyChristopher Polk/Getty Images

While the engaged couple Vanessa minnillo and Nick lachey is keeping the details of your wedding "hush hush", we have some information on part of the former singer of 98 degrees Bachelor.

Bigger and better BRO man Drew lachey Nick is alluding to what the boyfriend of be can expect for your last night of the "freedom".

Does reading: Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green: renew their votes?

Good news for Nick, Drew is not putting together a night of chaos.

"I hope that does not, because I do not really need a tattoo on my face," Drew told us earlier this week during the promotion of the campaign of the missions of miracle bit of diapers. "It would be a good look for me".

Not then strip club visits are to ensure that the former boy-banders?

"You know, that we are now a bit more and now more prudent, for which won't be as blown away and chaotic as it could have been in the past," said Drew.

While Nick has insisted that he is not singing at the big day, Drew is open to get singing a song or two.

"I have sung at weddings before the people, friends and family," he said. "Therefore, if you ask me to sing, it would be honored to sing." "I am a singer, so it is the type of one of those things, if someone asks, I am obliged to be bound to."

As for that shameful best man toast?

"Good, kind of wing these things", said. "If I think that there should be a bit of humor in the night, so I try and add a bit of humor."

Clock: Olivia Wilde admits that he is dating a celebrity


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment